The Privacy Notice is effective from 1st May 2021
We are pleased that you are interested in the use of our website. Therefore, we would like to provide you with information on the processing of your personal information when you use this website. For that purpose, we adopt this notice. Also, having the notice is a need to comply with relevant privacy laws. Please be aware that any definitions used in this Notice but not defined, shall have the same meaning as defined by California Consumer Privacy Act.
This Notice contains information about the processing of your personal information processing on this website, and it does not relate to processing your personal information on other websites.
Information we collect
We may collect information about you while you use this website. We may process your information during your use of the website as well as after the use has occurred. We may collect your personal information directly from you or via services provided by third parties. We may also share your personal information with third parties.
Categories of information
We collect information that might be used to identify you or could relate to you. Also, the information we collect might describe you, being associated with, or reasonably be linked (directly or indirectly) with you or your device (‘personal information’). We have collected the following categories of personal information.
|Identifiers||Online and cookie identifiers|
|Internet or other similar network activity||Access history and information on your interaction with our website|
Reason for processing your personal information
We may collect, use, disclose and retain your personal information for one or more of the following business or commercial purposes such as:
- To customize our service and present appropriate content to you (e.g.gambling-related content that is legal in your country/state)
- To improve our website and its contents.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- To enable communication between your device and our server.
- To provide you with emails and other notices concerning products, services, events or news that may be of interest to you.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of our business, clients or others.
- To inform you regarding any changes to our services.
Disclose of your personal information
As we pointed out, your personal information might be shared with third parties. Any third party with whom we share your personal information must process confidentially and within determined purposes.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business purposes:
- Internet or other similar network activity
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates (members of the BC Group).
- Service providers.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Your rights concerning your personal information
This section describes your rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access rights and data portability
Your right is to request details about your personal information that we have disclosed about you over the past 12 months. When we receive and confirm the valid request, we will provide you with the following details:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you;
- Our business purposes for collecting or selling that personal information;
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed that particular category of personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request);
- If we disclose your personal information for a business purpose, we will provide you with a list that will identify the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion request rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with relevant laws and legal obligations.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising access, data portability, and deletion rights
In order to exercise your rights, you should submit your request to us by email at
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot authenticate your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to confirm the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response timing and format
We are obliged to respond to your request within 45 days of its receipt. In the case that we need more time (up to additional 45 days), we will provide reasons for the extension. The disclosures of personal information that we may ensure will only cover the 12-month period preceding receipt of your request.
In the case that we will not be able to provide a response, we will explain the reasons for it.
You can make a request for access only twice within a 12-months period, and we do not charge a fee for this purpose. However, exceptions might be made if your requests are excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded.
We are firmly committed to non-discriminatory practice. Therefore, we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of the above-presented rights.
If you have any questions or complaints about our privacy practices, we encourage you to contact us. Our contact details are: