The Breeders’ Cup 2019 is now over! Find the list of Breeders’ Cup Horses and read more about this year’s winners.
Breeders Cup Winners 2019
The winner of the Breeders Cup 2019 was Vino Rosso with odds of 4-1. Find the full list of Breeders Cup Winners Below.
|Breeders Cup Race||Winning Horse|
|Longines Classic||Vino Rosso|
|Longines Turf||Brick and Mortar|
|Longines Distaff||Blue Prize|
|Maker’s Mark Filly & Mare Turf||Iridessa|
|Big Ass Fans Dirt Mile||Spun the Run|
|Turf Sprint||Belvoir Bay|
|Filly & Mare Sprint||Covfefe|
|TVG Juvenile||Storm the Court|
|Juvenile Turf Sprint||Breeze Easy|
|Juvenile Fillies Turf||Sharing|
|Juvenile Fillies||British Idiom|
- $200 Risk-Free Bet
- Free Live Stream
- Parent brand of 4NJBets & PABets
If you suspect that you or someone you know may have a problem related to gambling, or for additional information, please call the National Problem Gambling Hotline at: 1-800-522-4700 or visit their website at http://www.ncpgambling.org.Visit TVG
Breeders’ Cup Horses 2019
Here is the Breeders’ Cup Horses lineup for the 2019 Classic race.
|Horse Name & Post Position||Jockey & Trainer||Odds|
|1. Math Wizard||Ricardo Santana Jr.|
Saffie Joseph, Jr.
|2. Seeking the Soul||B. Hernandez Jr.|
|3. Owendale||Javier Castellano|
|4. War of Will||Tyler Gaffalione|
|5. Yoshida (JPN)||Mike Smith|
William I. Mott
|6. Elate||Jose Ortiz|
|7. Higher Power||Flavien Prat|
John W. Sadler
|8. McKinzie||Joel Rosario|
|9. Mongolian Groom||A. Cedillo|
|10. Vino Rosso||Irad Ortiz, Jr.|
|11. Code of Honor||John Velazquez|
Claude R. McGaughey III
About the Breeders Cup 2019
This horse racing event usually takes place at Churchill Downs in Louisville, Kentucky every November. This is the same track as the Kentucky Derby
Breeders Cup Classic Picks & Predictions 2019
The Breeders’ Cup World Championship is coming up soon and there are some horses that stand out. Read our Breeders Cup 2019 predictions below.
It seems that this year’s Breeders Cup Favorites are McKinzie, Code of Honour and Vino Rosso.
The first horse to qualify for the Classic was McKinzie. Trained by Bob Baffert, this 4-year-old thoroughbred remains the favorite, despite a disappointing performance at the recent Awesome Again Stakes at Santa Anita. However, Code of Honour is a close runner up on the ratings.
Code of Honor is a 3-year-old colt who recently won the Jockey Gold Cup. This makes him an automatic contender for the Breeders’ Cup Classic Race. He is trained by award-winning Claude R. “Shrug” McGaughey III. However, it has yet to be confirmed that Code of Honor will compete in the race.
Vino Rosso is the third on the list. The 3-year old colt was close to his rival Code of Honor at the recent Jockey Gold Cup, but was disqualified.
Breeders’ Cup Background
The 2019 Breeders’ Cup is the 36th edition of the famous event, having taken place from 1984. From 1984 to 2006, it was a single-day event. Beginning in 2007, it expanded to a two-day event. Three races were added in 2008.
Each of the Breeders’ Cups presents four Breeders’ Cup trophies. These go to the connections of the winner. A garland of flowers is also draped over the withers of the winning horse. The purse for the winner varies by the race, typically between $1 million and $6 million.
In 2019, there will be 14 races in total, all but one of which were Grade 1. The Breeders’ Cup typically marks the end of the North American horse racing season, even though a few grades I events take place in late November and in December.
Who is competing in the Breeders’ Cup races 2019?
The Breeders’ Cup World Championship is two full days of events that you can place bets on. There is so much to cover but we’re going to give you some highlights of horses that Breeders’ Cup betting participants staked their money on.
Of course, it’s always important to thoroughly research your bets, especially during Breeders’ Cup betting season. Use our guide as a good starting point. In addition, you will find out the best Breeders’ Cup live stream places to watch.
BREEDERS’ CUP CLASSIC
The Classic is as standard as you can get in the Breeders’ Cup betting season. It’s for horses aged 3+ on a 1.25 mile-long track. However, the simplicity of the race set up means that it usually makes for some compelling action for your Breeders’ Cup betting pleasure! And with this year’s line up, it certainly seems like it held up to the hype.
In 2018, Accelerate won the Classic with odds at 2.70.
LONGINES DISTAFF AT BREEDERS’ CUP
This is a dirt track race for female horses. At 1.13 miles long and with a $2 million purse at stake, tensions are usually very high especially when you add in the pressure of Breeders’ Cup betting.
|Horse Name and Post Position||Odds|
|1. Paradise Woods||5-1|
|2. Ollie’s Candy||15-1|
|3. Street Band||10-1|
|4. Midnight Bisou||6-5|
|5. Dunbar Road||6-1|
|6. Wow Cat||6-1|
|7. Secret Spice||10-1|
|8. La Force (GER)||30-1|
|9. Serengeti Empress||12-1|
|10. Mo See Cal||30-1|
|11. Blue Prize (ARG)||6-1|
Monomoy Girl won this race at Breeders’ Cup 2018 with betting odds of 1.80.
TVG MILE AT BREEDERS’ CUP
The Mile race at the Breeders’ Cup is a distance of 1 mile on a grass turf. It totals two turns and is a race for horses that are 3+. Surprisingly, the medium of the ground makes quite a difference to horses when they race, which is important to keep in mind for Breeders’ Cup betting.
Grass versus dirt can be a major deciding factor on who will win. It makes a lot of sense to research how each of these horses and jockeys has historically performed on a grass turf before making a pick on this race during the Breeders’ Cup betting season.
|Horse Name and Post Position||Odds|
|1. Suedois (FR)||20-1|
|3. Space Traveller (GB)||12.1|
|4. Trais Fluors||20-1|
|5. True Valour (IRE)||20-1|
|6. Got Stormy||7-2|
|8. El Tormenta||12-1|
|9. Circus Maximus (IRE)||3-1|
|10. Without Parole||20-1|
|11. Uni (GB)||7-2|
|12. Lord Glitters (FR)||12-1|
|13. Hey Gaman (GB)||12-1|
|14. Bowies Hero||12-1|
|15. Caribou Club||30-1|
|16. Next Shares||15-1|
Expert Eye won this race at 5.90 odds for Breeders’ Cup betting 2018.
Click below to find the full program, entries, odds and past performance for the two days of event.
How to bet on The Breeders’ Cup
The following steps will help you take action when you want to bet on Breeders’ Cup.
- If you do one thing before placing a horse racing bet during Breeders’ Cup betting season, make sure that it is research. A poorly researched bet might as well be money thrown away.
- After you know which horses in which races you want to bet on for your Breeders’ Cup betting, you should start looking for a good bookmaker. Ideally, you should find the most favorable odds on the horses that you think will win. The most popular horse racing bookmakers are TVG (4NJBets and PABets for New Jersey and Pennsylvania), BetAmerica, Twinspires and Betfair Exchange.
- Once you’ve got your horses and found a bookmaker, it’s time to register so you can participate in Breeders’ Cup betting. Be prepared to enter your personal details as well as your banking information. Remember, gambling is still illegal in some states and your bookmaker will have to verify a few things before you’re permitted to bet on horses at the Breeders’ Cup.
- Lastly, you will make a betting slip with the interface on your bookmaker’s platform. Choose the races you want and select your winners. When you’re ready, you can submit the betting slip and then keep your fingers crossed your picks come out on top!
- Finally, you should make sure you can watch the Breeders’ Cup betting action live by finding the right Breeders’ Cup live stream to watch.
Breeders’ Cup Live Stream
In order to see how your bets are fairing during the Breeders’ Cup betting season, you will want to watch the action live on a Breeders’ Cup live stream. Here are the best options for a Breeders’ Cup live stream:
- NBC Sports: both on cable and online on their website
- Facebook: Both Facebook Live and Periscope had a Breeders’ Cup live stream.
- Breeders’ Cup App: The Breeders’ Cup mobile app, available in the App Store for iOS/iPhone users and in Google Play for Android users, has a Breeders’ Cup live stream option.
- The Breeders’ Cup official website: The Breeders’ Cup official website offers a Breeders’ Cup live stream of all of the events.
- Horse Betting Apps: Some bookmakers apps allow you to watch the event on the go.
Betting on horse racing can be a lot of fun, especially during the Breeders’ Cup betting season. But remember to never bet more than you can afford to lose. Gambling can be addictive and it’s important to be aware of your money management. Your financial security is not worth risking for some small horse racing bets. Please, play smart and bet wisely.
You may have missed the most recent Breeders’ Cup or you may just be really anxious for the upcoming Breeders’ Cup betting season this coming Fall, but hopefully, now you are more educated on how to go about Breeders’ Cup betting. Once you are satisfied with your Breeders’ Cup betting picks, you can sit back and watch one of the Breeders’ Cups live streams that are available to see if you have made wise choices. Hopefully, you will be counting your cash soon!